Monday, December 20, 2010

Listening to Pandora radio and eyeing the pink arrow with anger.

I've been stuck with the pink arrow at rank 44 for two days now. It really does get tougher to go up in rank once you break 50. I really want to put up another project on inkpop sometime, but I don't think I can handle promoting more than one book. I don't have that much time to spend on the computer.

I'm typing up what I handwrote for Fall of the Falcon very slowly. I reached about the halfway point of my handwritten material, and hope to get it all covered during Christmas break. (I know I have to update the countdown on my sidebar, too.) I'm also editing Autumn of Secrets and it's turning out to be a big pain. While I'm rewriting it so that it's better (I have tougher competition where I am in the 50s!) the plot wants to change so badly and I'm fighting that with all my might and it's really not easy. The goal is to have a better storyline, but one that stays faithful to the book trailer, which you may find at the bottom of the page. Wish me luck, I'm 10 chapters in. I had the whole book up on inkpop until I started editing; now I only have the ones I've edited thus far, and will be updating while I get it done. I hope to finish by January. It's a short book compared to my previous works, and I'm a fast writer, even when typing slowly due to carpal tunnel :P

I'm on day 8 of Pure by Rebecca St. James. It only gets better. Please try this devotional, it will help you so much.

I hope you're all having a good Christmas season! :)
~Mariella♥

No comments:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!