Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm beginning the countdown till Christmas!

If you'll look at the image on my right-hand sidebar, you'll see there are only 16 days left till Christmas. I started rather late but I'm going to continue the countdown. Since I adore that picture--it's the Madonna of the Streets--I might just keep it up after Christmas is over. :) I'm excited!

I might be putting the first 4 chapters of The Shadow--that's 16k--on inkpop. I'm still thinking about it, but leaning more towards yes. It would help build a fan base for the novel, I'd get critique for it, and I'd see if it's any good. :) But not until Autumn of Secrets gets higher. I'm almost thinking top 5 higher. I can't promote two projects at once.

Speaking of, Autumn of Secrets is at rank 54 now. Getting higher! I'm so close to breaking 50! :D

That would be all for today.

No comments:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!