Sunday, December 12, 2010

Autumn of Secrets broke 50!

That's right, I'm exactly at the rank of 50 on inkpop. *SQUEE!* And I'm kinda sorta going nuts about it. THISIS SOOOCOOL! *breeeathes* Okay, moving on. (*SQUEE*)

I'm adding a new section to my left-hand sidebar that tells you what I'm reading, both on inkpop and as published books. Right now for spiritual reading, I'm starting on Pure by Rebecca St. James; I saw it at the bookstore months ago and wanted it, but left it, and I can't remember why. Now I went back hoping it was there and, after digging through the shelves, tadah! There it was. You can imagine how excited I was. I'll probably be making some more meaningful blog posts on here as I learn how good this book is. It certainly sounds good--I've skimmed some of it--I can't wait to start.
On inkpop I'm currently reading two other projects, and a couple more will go up there as I update this blog. Please read these books. If I've chosen to read on, it means there's something seriously good with them. I'm pretty sure they'll wind up on my MUST READ! tab. :)

Just because I'm so happy, I took a screenshot of Autumn of Secrets at number 50. Here it is! :D
*dances around some more*

This means I've definitely got to start editing it. Gah I can't wait for Christmas Break. I'll have more time then. Much more time.

That's it for now! :D

No comments:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!