Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I started a faith-related blog!

It was a somewhat daunting task for me at first. I mean, I can barely write about myself, so how much can I say about faith? And yet, once I actually sat down to write my first blog post, I found I couldn't stop. I had so much to say, I have so much to say, and it's more interesting to write about my beliefs than it is to ramble on here about myself--especially while I can't write. I made it a separate blog, so here is the link. I'll also link to it on my sidebar. I'm going to have fun with this, and while there's the risk of saying the wrong thing, I don't really care. I'm not afraid. I feel like I'm not only using my writing for my own enjoyment, but now I'm also helping spread the Word. You can follow the other blog if you're interested, but if you're not, I totally understand--no worries.

I'm reading Wicked Lovely, and thoroughly enjoying it.
I have two chapters left to edit for Autumn of Secrets, and then I'm hurrying to proofread The Shadow before I put it up.

See? That's about all I can say about myself. :P I really need to get another hobby I can ramble about...like maybe try art again. Maybe some other time.

Hope you're having a good day! :)

No comments:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!