Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8

Due to a strange pain in my hands which I don't know if is Carpal Tunnel or not, I will be completing most of my NaNo by hand. A new challenge. One page in my journal is at least 100 words every time--sometimes over 200. Apart from the effort it will take to count the WC one by one, I daresay this will be a very enjoyable NaNoWriMo.

However, due to this I am not sure if I can reach 100k or not...but I'll at least reach 50 to 75k. But you know, I'd rather lose some words off my NaNo goal than lose my hands. So I'm okay with it. (I'm at 40k right now.)

Good luck to the other NaNoers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're crazy. But I admire you nonetheless.
Also, your blog colors rock. Just thought I'd say that. (:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!