Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/22/2010

Mom's coming home!! She'll be back on Monday. Tomorrow. It's been sooooo terribly long, I really can't wait to see her again. I'm just praying for time to fly and we can be driving off to the airport to see her. :) Yayyyyy I am sooo excited.


I currently have a notebook half-full with notes and diagrams for editing/rewriting. It's in front of me on the desk. I made an outling of the last 10-or-so chapters I have to write. They're going to be completely new chapters, so I can't just cut and paste them. The first half of the book remained pretty much the same as it was, but once more, it's getting a new ending. I guess the new ending is more action-packed? More interesting? You see more from Garret's POV in this version. I'm happy because I know this rewrite will be worthwhile, and I'm trying not to rush through these chapters, so that they'll be the best they can be. I've got 160 pages of cut-and-paste-and-shuffle-around. It should be around 300 pages when I'm done, and I hope I'll finally get 90k. ;-;

I think I over-read fiction books this summer, so I've moved onto spiritual reading. I'm currently reading The Story of a Soul by St. Therese of Lisieux, or rereading it; the first time I tried, I was too little and lost interest. Now, her story is so inspiring to me. It's a great book for spiritual reading. Also, it's a quick read, and easy to understand. :)

It's really late. I just felt like updating my blog before I forgot again.

Take care! :)

No comments:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!