Wednesday, December 30, 2009

12/30/09

Until I figure out what precisely to do with my professional blog, for now I am just going to throw out random ideas. Feel free to laugh at me.

I might put random prose on here for you to see that I really can write.
I might update you on my progress reading through my copy of The Writer's Market 2010---yes, I got my own copy. :) I'm kind of scared of it, but I need to get over that.
I may occasionally post the random squabbling about my random life on here, too, but if you want to get the full blow of my utter randomness, you need to check my personal blog.

I'm on InkPop. I don't have anything up yet. I'll try to throw something together by mid-January. Or maybe earlier, but I'm measuring based off of the amount of time I have on my hands. O_o

Well, I guess I'll have fun with the prose. :) I'll try to update here at least once a week, but I don't really do well when trying to sound professional. I'll learn, I suppose.

Love you all,
~Mariella

No comments:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!