Sunday, January 30, 2011

I NEED TO...

  • Finish I Am Number Four and begin City of Glass.
  • Finish God's Battalions and begin Evidence for Christianity.
  • FINISH EDITING AUTUMN OF SECRETS!!! Ugh.
  • Finish reading some stories on inkpop and write a few reviews and get ready to interview some of my writer friends :)
  • Organize this blog...it's about to get more use than ever!!
  • Figure out Twitter.
  • Come up with more things to write on my faith blog.
  • Give The Shadow a quick proofread.
  • Figure out a way to get more followers on my blog...Twitter might help...
  • Sort out books that are coming to Peru with me.
  • Select a nice journal, to take on my challenge I came up with to read the Bible more and take notes as I go. It can't be my faith blog because my journal entries are likely to be weird and hard to understand. It has to be a journal.
  • Take some pictures of random things because I feel like it.
  • Work on commenting on friends' blogs!
  • Do chores.
  • And more.
This'll be fun.
ON I GO!
*dash*

No comments:

Trailer for The Wishing Well

(The trailer still has the title Autumn of Secrets, but that's the only thing that changed--the plot is the same!)


Thanks to Nickname for making this trailer!